(From "WOW Comics" number 9, 1943.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
This is got to be this week’s inductees for the worst costumes! I know usually the side kick gets stuck with the worst names in comics (look at Robin or Aqualad if you don’t believe me!), but PINKY!!!, but pinky did step up a bit on the Animaniacs When he was turned into a mouse and started hanging with that brain guy!
“What are we gonna do tonight, Mr. Scarlet?”
“The same thing we do every night, Pinky: TRY TO TAKE OVER THE UNDERWORLD!”
I wish my sidekick was like that.
Why in the hell are they wearing giant rubbers and bath towels?
This should definitely be added to worst costumes.
There’s a reason we never hear about Mr. Scarlett and Pinky anymore. They got blacklisted by the McCarthy Senate Committee for Un-American Activities. Pick a better color, commies!
Was reading the names aloud – “It’s Mr Scarlet and Pinky, and Pinky is not a girl” and my 10yo daughter said “Is it a giant finger? That would make sense.”
The hand of justice, comprised of Thumb, Index, Birdy, Ring and Pinky, out to finger crime! Until Thumb declares his own personal war.