(From "Holyoke One Shots" number 3.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
1) These guys obviously represent the mighty realm of Mustardopolis.
2) Is it my imagination or is the guy on the right checking out Zara, the Evil (not “Zara the Evil” but “Zara (comma) the Evil”)’s accessories?
Now, lets see if Zara can cut the mustard!
“now get me colonel mustard, from the study, with the lead pipe. He will have a clue how to defeat Mayo.”
I believe Mayo would relish the opportunity to defend his cities against Mustardopolis. HIs forces, however, have been decimated. He’ll need to ketchup in the race for more arms!
(@Watson Bradshaw: well said, sir! I literally LOL’d.)
Quick mustard the troops so we can ketchup with the enemy.
That comment is A1.
Okay, the troops in white are from Mayo, the ones in yellow are the Mustardopolis, the red ones are Ketchupians, and the one in the camo are Relishians.
They are all Hines if you ask me.
Watch out for the ones from Mayo, they have a Miricle Whip.
Citizens of Mustardopolis are known as Mustardopolites. Because the longer your name is the more important you are.
HammerKnight – Shouldn’t that be “Lettuce mustard the troops” instead of “Quick mustard the troops”?
I relish this play on words.
Lettuce unscrew the lid of oppression from the jar of self-evident truths that we might dip the butter-knife of indignation deeply into the marmalade of justice and spread a heaping helping of freedom across the land.
The city of Mayo is going to send out the Marga-rines.
Flank their forces. We may be able to sandwich them between our troops.
Dammit, I want a sandwich right now.
This thread is full of baloney!
ams (14):Baloney seems to be this forum’s bread and butter.
Other Guy: “Zara, sir. Where are your earmuffs? The fools will think you are a monkey.”
Is that the Golden Arches that Zara has on his chest, or just an M for Mustardopolis?
Trollface’s long-lost brother?
So, something that has occurred to me after reading the caption again. Why are there cities being held by Mayo anyway? Mayonaise makes a horrible glue.
I SEEN A PRANK VIDEO ON TRU TV WHERE A GUY REPLACED HIS FRIENDS SUNSCREEN WITH MAYO, IT WAS FUNNY, THE GUY DIDNT KNOW IT WASNT WHAT HE THOUGHT IT WAS UNTILL AFTER HE COVERED HIS WHOLE FACE, MEANWHILE HIS FRIEND IS VIDEO TAPING AND LAUGHING WHICH WOULD OF BEEN SIGNS SOMETHING WAS WRONG TO ME RIGHT AWAY LOL
Hey I wonder if Mayo is in leauge with The Earl of Sandwitch in this fight. I also think that comic books should not be sponsered by Helman’s
Man, these old comics really make you appreciate modern letterers, don’t they?
@x-stacy Yeah it also makes you happy to see a computer colorist rather than a guy who ran out of crayons and only had yellow and red left. I also think that helmet is on too tight. No wonder he is a dictator