(From "Champ Comics" Number 13.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Ugh, are we doing Bad Costumes early this week? I love the look of wonderment on the kids face, like “Wow dude, are you really going out like THAT?”
Anyone else notice the strange sunburn?
Me! Me! I noticed! But I want to know what his super powers are. Does he just streak across the sky? Does he plummet to earth?
The sunburn’s from his costume as “The Human Sun-Crisp,” which oddly enough covered more of his body, but had a weird cutout at the shoulder. He quit as the Sun-Crisp when he got tired of being sunburned all the time, and decided he’d rather be burned by the atmosphere. 😉
Wow! Yet another super hero who got his costume out of his mom’s wash! And by the way, The Lone Ranger wants his mask back!
Looks like someone probably sits on his face and chest while he lays in the sun.