(From "The Thing" number 1, 1952.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
You need to joke around with your professor or it will sap your life. Believe me, I would know, I’m trying to complete my final exam. HM also helps some sanity stay within 😀
“It’s Computin’ Time!”
I just saw that it was from “The Thing #1,” and I couldn’t resist. And yes, I realize that 1952 pre-dates Ben Grimm by a little over a decade.
“Hmmm. Well, let me take a look at your findings, Dr. Riko, maybe I could help. …….Well, here’s your problem, you forgot to divide by Korean War. There, the formula should work now.”
So my next math question is WWI divided by WWII times Vietnam War=… Oh darn i forgot to add the Korean War! SHOOT! Where is Dr. Riko when you need em’!
This is why mathematicians should have historians check their work.