(From "Adventure Into Fear" number 11, ©1972, Marvel Comics. Hat-tip to Mike Sterling's Progressive Ruin.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
And the Giant-Sized Man-Thing goes “Thack!”
Bake for 9 hours at 350F. Top with fungus and mold spores and serve over foetid ichor.
Hey! I was saving that foetid Ichor for Dessert! 😉
The funny thing is on the radio this morning they were playing things from Food Network that, taken out of context, sound nice and dirty. I quote: “Get up on that counter. Now this is where the fun is, you have to get your hands dirty. And I love it. Watch out for the splatter.”
Good fun times on 106.5
“And remember, when working with fresh giant bat, you should never, ever garnish with garlic. Use a garlic substitute if you’re really craving it. My mama always used garlic substitute on giant bat, and it’s fabulous.”
Dinner is served, sweetheart!
Bat: tastes like chicken.
Is it just me or does guy look like a poor man’s doomsday
“Is it just me or does guy look like a poor man’s doomsday”
Man-Thing came first by like…20 years or so. And Doomsday sucks.
Apologies, before my time
He’s actually more like Swamp Thing (although he also predates Swamp Thing, by a couple months). Of course, if he was rendered green and mossy here, instead of looking brown and hairy, his swamp origins would be more obvious.
This guy is the same color as the dust bunnies under my bed!