(From "Planet Comics" number 3, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Ummm, no means no, Captain Bluesuit!
Love them jodhpurs. I think I’ll get my boyfriend in a pair for Halloween. Now to figure the rest of his costume.
I just want to know why the guy in blue is beating up on the Legion’s Chameleon Boy.
Did Rob Liefelds grandfather make this? Look at the guy’s leg! And face! He looks ridiculous! I…I can’t even grasp what’s going on….were are they? Rainbow planet? Green, blue and red rocks? I think the colorist was tripping.
Doesn’t this guy have enough problems with his gecko legs without being choked by Bucky Barnes
He’s clearly got a little Captain in him…now we just need to determine what his Captain name is.
Those aren’t jodhpurs. That gecko think laid its eggs under his skin.
Am I the only one disturbed that the alien guy on the right looks frighteningly similar to Aquaman?