(From "Super Mystery Comics" number 5, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
He “pegged” that one right!
He’s got a definite leg up on the competition.
See usually a super hero gimmicks cost an arm and a leg! I think he got his half price!
I don’t know, I thought the delivery was a bit ‘wooden’.
Oh by Odin’s beard, the sweet irony that he now has to wear a eye-patch after taking a peg-leg to the face.
Blonde haired man: “Ugh! Urm….Ha! That may be, but somebody has you stumped for the rest of your life.”
Well, I lol’d at each of these puns. A nice end to a long week. Oh hey, I didn’t pun- Combo Breaker!
“How dare you talk about me mother that way!!!”