(From "Super Mystery Comics" number 5, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Good thing you told me, or i might not have even noticed.
The maid is bound and gagged … and speaking Captain Caveman!
Nelson’s next line: “Giggety!”
Wow! I did not know the golden age of comic characters were into s#m!!!
Four words. William Marston. Wonder Woman.
Wow! I did not know the golden age of comic characters were into s&m
Bondage fans of the comic golden age! UNIT!!!!!
Well EnderX I forgot about that! Also anyone figure out where they stuck the feather duster?!?
@Nicholas: I didn’t know the Brigadier was into that kind of thing.