(From "Space Action" number 1, 1952.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“Heromachine–The Early Years”
The ad that changed Rob Liefeld’s life…
@Gero: Exactly! “Lesson One: Leg Pockets and Tiny Feet”
Curses, I’m late, the Bovine Arachnid beat me to it.
Lesson Two: “There is no such thing as a right hand”
Lesson Three: “There no such thing as anatomically impossible!”
Lesson Four: “Three-inch diameter waists on the ladies are HOT!”
[strike]Hey does this work[/strike]
If it doesn’t then Arghhh!!!! Oh and Gero, that is totally uncool.
You guys forgot lesson four…..the most importent.
Lesson four: Even if an alien race has no evolutionary or plausable reason to have a ridiculous feature, add it anyways!