(From "Crime Must Pay the Penalty" number 3, 1948.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Is it just me, or does it look like their genitals are talking? And does that make it creepy or what????
p.E. is an epidemic
Legs like that would spark ANY guy’s imagination!
You know, now that you mention it, those are some talkative crotches.
Well, really now, as often as the genitals do the thinking, shouldn’t they be allowed to talk once in a while?
A fine point you raise, Spidercow. By the way, what does Spidercow milk taste like, and is it non-dairy?
By the time spidercow milk hits your taste buds, it’s already too late. And your lactose intolerance won’t bother you any more.
Seriously, the udders of the Spidercow are the spinnarets used to weave the thick, mucilaginous cables with which we hang in the dark upper reaches of the barn, snacking on owls while waiting for unsuspecting 4H Club children. Me, I’m a Guernsey Recluse.
Wow, I’ve been spidercow-educated beyond any reasonable wanting for knowledge.