(From "Super Mystery Comics" number 2.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Ah, simpler times, when the majority of Americans preferred their homeless drifters to be happy with their soul-crushing lot in life. I mean, how dare these two men bemoan about their lack of a stable job, a roof over their heads, no running water, or having empty bellies that may be lucky to get a can of beans once in awhile. A-holes!
I’m scared of those guys. I’ve always been a little hobophobic.
Those are two of the best dressed hobos I’ve ever seen. I know people with houses and jobs that couldn’t afford clothes like that…
Is the name of the guy talking, the White?
“They’re carrying a grudge against all mankind!”
In that tiny bag?!? I had to force mine into a steamer trunk!
I always knew hoboes thought that. Yep, pure evil.
And since TheNate brought up phobia…….
If anyone didn’t already know, btw, Phobia comes from ‘Phobos’ the greek god fear. :-0
I’m sure I could say G.I Joe after that….:P