(Courtesy of The Invincible Super-Blog.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“…Or I’ll eat my hat” used to be a common expression for absolutely believeing something, but I guess ol’ Duckie was wrong!
That’s Scrooge McDuck, isn’t it? Duckburg always was an odd place. A population of enormous talking waterfowl mixed with humanoid dogs, or canine humans–I never could quite figure which. Now I get a peek into their peculiar system of jurisprudence. I never want anything done to me duck-style.
This sort of nonsense is why the world needs Darkwing Duck.