(From "Wonder Boy" number 18, 1955.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
But those planes don’t have propellers – or machine guns.
which the pilots are about to realize, much to their chagrin.
Well, birds of prey don’t have machine guns or propellers either.
Yes, but those planes don’t have feathers and talons either. How the heck are they flying? Or intend to attack?
Dunno about flying, but it’s possible they’re planning to do a Divine Wind charge into their target.
And that first one’s looking awfully happy for a plane that’s about to crash into something.
Not to mention you don’t usually think of birds “charging” anything. Unless they have their credit cards.
Of course they have credit cards, all birds have bills. Some of them have really big bills.