(From "Daredevil" number 11, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Isn’t that kind of like saying “Human of a thousand people”?
What is it with these aliens? Gas chambers and pigs, just angry all around
I’m ashamed to admit it, but I’VE come up with sillier curses than this!!!
Maybe he’s not as fluent in English as he thought he was.
What is this guy fighting for anyway? A cure for lockjaw?
Am I the only one realizing that the last 3 comic pages posted have been from the same issue of a comic from WWII that few people have ever even heard of? I hope that either for the stupidity of this particular issue whoever wrote it was fired immediately after its’ publication, or that for ridiculousness ahead of its’ time, he was moved to a better-known project for at least 3 issues.
That artwork is hideous. Even in 40s standards. Seriously.
@thejay (7): I’ve seen worse. Jack Kirby springs to mind…