(From "Four Favorites" number 9, 1943.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I don’t want to see what the elephant trainer throws when you bother him.
[funny, and horrifying, Myro!]
And yeah, Cirque Du Solei’s dark goth inspired “Pestilencia” didn’t breathe new life into the Vegas franchise… [oh crap..! ulcer..!]
You go clown! Show those hecklers you mean business!
@Jeff: Are we having Open Critique Day today?
hey it’s the clown who wanted that caped guy’s mouth for his business!
hey jeff have we and if we haven’t can we have a superhero contest based on story and character, I mean story is like vital to the contest and character though very important sits back a little?