(From "Dynamic Comics" number 1, 1941. I couldn't think of a funny headline, it just struck me as a bizarre panel. I don't usually think of "ha ha ha" as either insane or gurgling, or "WHEEEE" as unearthly.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Laughter that’s insane and gurgling sounds just like normal laughter. Imagine that!
Rents the air? How much does that cost?
$1.98 per cubic foot, per minute!
The price of everything just keeps going up!
Oh, and if you breathe the stuff, there goes your Security Deposit!
If you hear WHEEEEE in a cemetery at night, maybe…
Of course I should have known the price of air would be going up. It is inflation after all.
I just can’t get over the fact that he looks like he’s wearing one of those cone-dog collars and getting poked in the eye with a big green stick. Whee would not be my reaction to being found thus.
BTW it’s normal for the end user to not notice an increase in the cost of air … the cost to the end user is usually transparent.