(From "Yankee Comics" number 4.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I don’t know, that could really mess up the solvent industry if this unidentified state is a big producer of turpentine. And how will artists thin their paints? … with turpentine substitute, you say? Someone didn’t think this through.
I wasn’t able to access this from the Facebook page: connection problem?
Don’t ever use Facebook, you’ll be much happier! :->
Lamest ploting scheme ever….
The pleasure of starting the fire, huh? Guy must be a pyro. That makes sense, because when you’re a pyro, you don’t need really good plans–any old idea that leads to lighting something on fire or blowing something up will work just fine.
I think his clothing options were an even worse plan than his crime.