Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
This is uber-creepy considering the girls’ apparent age.
This is making my brain bleed into my sinuses! I need context stat; or I may not recover.
….she looks 12, sooooo….ew.
Never has so much that’s so wrong been expressed in so few word bubbles.
Although these days its harder to tell how old girls are just look at certain actresses, the girl from Life Unexpected is in her 20s but always plays minors and the girl from lie to me is also older than what she plays on that show. Maybe this girl is just a petite flat 21 year old.
Or maybe this deserves the PedoBear seal of approval. Ick.
It’s just the pig-tails that make her look young. Oh, and the jeans with the rolled-up cuffs. And the school-girl mary janes with socks. Er, and her relative size.
Okay, she’s twelve, and her father is either both slightly deaf and incredibly clueless, or he means “set up the camera” when he says “help Mom with the dishes.”
I think the internet has turned all our minds to perverted mush. Myro, X-Stacy and I are proof of the horrors of “The Internet”…..