(From "Captain Battle" number 1, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
…as he propels himself upon a plume of noxious methane gas!
They should call him “The Cropduster”.
Just watch out for that panel-crossing disembodied arm!
@The Eric: I’m not sure where that thing is coming from, as it doesn’t seem to be attached to an upper arm at all, in any panel. Spooky!
The arm’s just an artifact of my cropping, it belongs to someone in the upper panel — you can just see the lower border of that panel.
I could see a NOSE spontaneously popping off given this guy’s “power”, but not so much an arm 🙂
Is it just me, or does our flying man have a huge, hairy left arm?
I bet he eats cabbage in popcorn to re-charge.
This so belongs on a t-shirt.
Actually, the cropped arm adds to the panel. It’s like someone in the crowd is shouting “Right on, crazy@ss flying man!”
Heading straight out of Galactus’s colon this new Herald got the short straw when it came to his Power Cosmic!
I always wanted a slogan like this for a superhero team: “‘Truth’ this! ‘Justice’ that! And ‘Hero’ some other damn thing!”