(From "Captain Battle" number 1, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“We’re following up a lead on a little guy called Stabby.”
Too bad ol’ Kolchak back there didn’t solve the heinous murder of Little Nemo before CB or Clark Kent did.
“We also found an apple core… it was poisoned.”
I’m surprised no one’s turned that into a comic – you could have Jack, Ed, Ted, Rodney, Jeffrey, John, and that irascible Russian Andrei, all competing over who gets to kill Snow White.
Maybe Grumpy got a little too grumpy. Or maybe Happy just . . . snapped.