(From "Wonder Boy" number 17, 1955.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Americans like to make their own plans… which is tremendously inconvenient when we’ve already gone to the trouble of arranging out itinerary for your visit. Thanks a lot, America. Maybe you could have just told us in advance that you already had things planned!
On a related note, you could check out these old political cartoons regarding America’s “plans” for Canada.
I’m not super-fond of spandex, but I have to admit, it looks a lot less like straight up fighting crime in your jammies than this kid’s outfit.
It’s kind of a Homestar thing he’s got going there.
By the by, what are “Plans for the Cautilus-or whatever” that he’s got hanging all haphazardly out of his bag of evil schemes?
Speaking of wearing underwear outside, I’ve always wondered: Is there a name for that little underwear thing that Superman and other heroes wear on the outside of their costumes? This probably indicates I don’t have enough to think about. 🙂
Whatever the plans were, NGpm, they must have fallen through, because Google is stumped. The only thing popping up that isn’t trying to tell me I mean “nautilus” or “cautious” is a quote from Virgil’s Aeneid, and even that’s a false result, as the word in the quote is actually cautibus. Oh, and this blog, of course. So I guess we get to decide what Cautilus might mean.
I think it should be what you call underwear worn outside spandex pants!