(From "Stars and Stripes" number 5, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
No, it’s not. He’s just happy to see those nice, strapping young men in those uniforms.
Good luck with that, Guys. There are only three arms in this shot, and the guy with the gun has two of them.
Don’t worry about those guys: they’re armless.
Hmm… in the kingdom of the armless men, the one-armed man is king?
and the guy with the other arm has no lower body…
I’m not sure, but to me it looks like the guy in the far back (the one with the one arm) is the one holding the gun.
Hmmm… Could be. Probably , even. But it isn’t nearly as funny that way.