(From "Rocketman" number 1, 1952.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I can only assume she means “funny strange” and not “funny ha ha.”
This is so hysterical … I’m suffocating, what a laugh riot.
Remove oxygen from any room and hilarity ensues! Amuse your friends while killing them with the new Laughco vacuum pump!
If only they had helmets that flung them through the air by their craniums using advanced Gravitronimetric particles, THEN, they’d be feeling some thin air!
Thank you, Mr JH!
…Is the guy with the “K” on his chest Rocketman?
Ironically no, that’s actually Cosmo. With a C. I don’t have any idea why he has a K on his chest unless he is actually Phonetico.
The guy that wore his Superman jammies to the great space expedition, is he saying that the air was thicker and is now becoming thinner, or is he trying to say that the air seems TOO thin?
aren’t they wearing helmets?
what are those fish bowls on their heads ?
maybe they should take them off
Kosmos seems to talk funny. If it’s “the air seems to thin” as in “the infinitive form of thin, thinning” that makes some sense but is a strange way of saying that the air was thin. If it’s “the air seems too thin” then someone at copy editing needs to be sacked.
At this rate the next line will be…
-Maybe that was what those tanks of oxygen where for?
What year is this comic from?
Nevermind … lol! I see it… So I mean if you think about it, this isn’t too bad for the early 50’s.