(From "Rocketman" number 1, 1952.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I just don’t see them in my cryptozoological encyclopaedia. Maybe Flash Gordon can lend us some insight? No? Hawkman? No? Batman? What? He doesn’t do the bat-poop bombardment thing? What about Man-Bat? Oh. His wings are attached… humph!
So where can I take a peek at Rocketman, so I can see his #1 issue major baddie comparison? Wow, that’s bad.
There apparently was only ever one issue, but you can download it at http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/index.php?cid=759
Stop laughing! I’m not making this up! Really! See? I have charts to prove it!
Its a Tengu, a creature from Japanese lore.
There was only 1 issue??? WOW… I’d NEEEEEEVER have figured THAT out!!!! HEHEHEHEHEEHEHE
My first thought was Tengu as well, but weren’t Tengu Crow-men, not Bat-men?
EnderX same guanno different pile.
“Hmmm. According to my chart, these bearded beaked men are not allowed within 300 feet of a school…”
its the platypus of ideas that created this fella
I love the non-sequitur. “There are beaked men. Look at these charts!” WTH?