(From "Our Flag Comics" number 3, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Yah well, good is relatve. I’m surprised he doesn’t have a goatee.
Instant, permanent, alignment change.
1) Tossing car with explosives to safe distance: Superheroic.
2) Considering throwing villain at said car hard enough to make it explode on contact (physics?!): Neutral.
3) Actually doing it and commenting on the car’s lack of trade-in value: Eeevil.
The Punisher may watch Charles Bronson movies when he’s able, and that’s be okay. But that green dude wouldn’t even get into The Avengers Z-list.
What Would Ghost Rider Do?
@Jeff: Is that Cat-Man?
It’s hard to tell from the image — in fact, I bet I put it in at the small size cuz I’m an idiot, I’ll try to fix that — but he’s the Unknown Soldier.
Somebody stole the Unknown Soldier’s pants? That’s just rude.