(From "National Comics" number 2, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I think this guy MIGHT be evil…
That just about sums it up nicely.
sounds like the old one to me!
Oh, sure, he’s got a crusty exterior. But maybe inside he’s all gooey filling, just waiting for the right child to come into his life and fill his world with joy.
Yeah, probably not.
Consider that BP supplies most of the military fuel, and they work for the government, which makes up 73% of there business venture. it’s more scary than funny really.
Really? I thought this was Cheney! Or Bush with his makeup off…
How Walt Disney really felt…
@Gargoyle– LOL! Who knows, maybe Walt staged his death and withdrew from the rat (…or should I say, mouse) race to enjoy his filthy lucre.
Can also be someone applying for a job at BP, AIG, Halaburton, etc….
It’s the combover that makes him evil…
He does look like Cheney, though, doesn’t he?