(From "National Comics" number 2, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Candy City? Sweet! I bet a bunch of suckers live there.
Don’t let the Candy Door hit your Candy … on the way out!
Oh, the punnery.
This sounds suspiciously like metaphorical criticism of America’s foreign policy. Did the communist “Daily Worker” have a funnies page?
Ok, now we know the truth. He’s not that strong, that door’s made of candy. It’s just like those sugar “beer” bottles they use on TV and in the movies for smashing over someone’s head in bar fights. He’s really afraid the next door he tries smashing will be real and he’ll break his wrist on it.