(From "Police Comics" Number 14, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Jeff, check out this link:
probably custom made for you.
“Now take off that cowl and let me run my fingers through your hair, Snaky!”
Wow, the proportions on snakey head are way off. This is of course assuming he is supposed to be shaped like a man instead of a snake.
Doctor Wertham, call your office, Doctor Wertham, call your office.
I see the next panel… UberPol tackles Snaky as he objects, “My anaconda don’t-want-none unless you gots-buns-hun!”
Snaky never wanted to be a villain–he just wanted the inappropriate touching to stop. Sadly, it wasn’t to be.
Bluedude: “Can I come over there and feel ya?”
Snaky: “No! Leave my clothes alone.”