(From "Uncle Sam Quarterly" number 1, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
By the way, this whole series was drawn by a young Will Eisner.
The writer and Will Eisner are unpatriotic!
AHAHA oh my god I love this! Just… fire hydrant to the face!
Uncle Sam or not, that’s what happens when you bring a rock to a fire hydrant fight.
Uncle Sam is going to need a dental plan 😀
Epic superhero fails.
btw Jeff, when’s the next Character Creation contest? 🙂
Ketchup (8): Contests are every Monday, alternating between character creation and caption contests.
Aaah thanks =)
Glen Beck would mess his pants if he saw this.
Yeah, but Jeff’s not showing us what “King Killer” looked like AFTER he ran out of Fire Hydrants to throw!
You don’t think Uncle Sam actually LOST this fight, do you?
Rock, Paper, Fire Hydrant!
Next ,the fire truck!
Oquies (14) Wouldn’t it be Rock, Fire Hydrant, Scissors? Because doesn’t scissors get blunte by rock?
Now I wish I had this issue. I’ve just gotta know how Uncle Sam made King Killer say “uncle”!.
Anyone else see how King Killer could be both the guys name and his ocupation?