(From "Police Comics" number 10, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
For a moment, I thought the Human Bomb was punching the guy in the thigh.
“Oooh! Right in the jodhpurs!”
My assumption was he was reaching to grasp something a bit more intimate than thigh, particularly given that he had to take his glove off first.
an odd spot to rest his glove…and it must’ve been quite difficult to take off that glove without the other hand
“Right here in front of the men?”
“Nein, Herr Bomb! Vee talk CHICKEN!”
“Ha! You Americans and your turkeys. Don’t you know it is more challenging to hunt birds that fly?”
Interrogation techniques have sure changed since the 40’s. That seems so much better than Waterboarding.
“I’ll tell you anything you want to know…in just a few…more…seconds. Ahh, OK, let’s get started. Got a smoke?”