(From "Police Comics" Number 10, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
This would have been more entertaining if it was GIRL Firebrand, from “All-Star Squadron.”
Whassup with his sheer see-thru might-burn-easy top? Muy caliente! Oh, well. Hey, anybody seen Northstar?
was that a pick up line or did suttin pop up out of them tight tights
What’s that shirt made of, anyway? Mosquito netting?
Looks like Firebrand isn’t much of a cuddler. He announces he’s done, is already dressed and headed out the back.
That’s what I do, too!