(From "Amazing Man" number 21.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
They no use good grammar neither.
What a wonderful bird the frog are!
One more “practical” question… How do you WEAR a knife?
Maybe through the frontal lobe? 😉 😛
[This comment is innapropriate unless your name is Thana, which Wikilamiacs doubt it is]
Since the killng of Dr. von Snipe, there have been no more Shark in water, except for full moon at night. He can fly under full moon, but only above water.
Presumably, knife is worn as [knife]->[scabbard]->[belt]. Removing knife from scabbard means knife is no longer worn, and extra strength disappears. There’s a reason it was the scabbard of Excalibur that had ‘magical when worn’ properties, and not the sword itself…
Which came first: Dr. Snipe’s Shark or Monty Python’s Llama?
The Shark’s Monty Python! 😛