(From "America's Best Comics" number 18, 1946.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Blonde Woman: “Voltoguns will never work on them. Believe me, I’ve tried. But they just don’t have any interest in my volto.”
Helmet Guy: “What do you mean?”
Blonde Woman: “I mean that you can make them succumb to you by using a pentisogun.”
Helmet Guy: I see! But where would one find this ‘pentisogun’?
It’s true. I have no idea how Doc Savage and friends remained supergeniuses despite being blackjacked into oblivion twice a week.
I sure hope Colonel Saunders there didn’t forget any of his secret blend of herbs and spices.
I’m sure Major Trevor suffered early onset Alzheimers or something from all the times he was blackjacked or pistol whipped so that Wonder Woman could rescue him.