(From "Stars and Stripes" number 3.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“Alex, I’ll take ‘What to say to never get laid again’ for a thousand, please.”
Ah, the good ol’ days when men were men and women were broads, and bein’ broad was a good thing! Nowadays, she’d put color on his cheeks for sayin’ that.
This guy could stand to listen to this song:
Take heed my fellow married brethren!
Now now, gentlemen. Remember, at one time being fat (mildly, at least) was considered a mark of beauty. Owl_Poop has the right of it. (Somehow, I never imagined myself ever saying a sentence like that…)
No, honey, that dress doesn’t make you look fat–it makes you look obese.
Somebody’s been reading Dale Carnegie again …
Well, if we’re going to be all rational about it, she sounds as though she’s been sick for a long time–surprised to feel fine, amazed she has color in her cheeks–so she had probably wasted down to gaunt frailty. But out of context, a man telling his wife such a thing is inviting himself to sleep on the couch for the rest of his life.
The couch-sleeping will end that quickly after that? I’m surprised.
15 lbs in a minute. So in a little over two hours their going to need a heavy duty forklift to move her. Or a crane.