(From "Police Comics" number 5, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
And after he cooks his own goose, he’ll eat it – cause he’ll have da munchies!
Seriously, I once read an old-school pulp novel where a hitman hid in a closet, smoked a marijuana cigarette (without the hero noticing it), and came out a rampaging attempted-killer.
And while the goose is cooking we’ll sniff it and get high on goose fumes!
If Plastic Man was high, would anyone even know the difference?
More likely he’ll microwave some popcorn.