(From "Lady Luck", number 87, 1950.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Does most of “Lady Luck” involve women changing clothes, or just the ones you notice? &^)
Definitely the latter! What stands out the most (well, second most maybe) about it is that you almost never see male heroes changing. And when they do, they’re certainly not shown in their Underoos. A fair parcel of these Lady Luck books seems to be about a little 1950’s style appropriate titillation.
I see nothing wrong with that, at all. I heartily endorse this comic!
Dr. Wertham would most assuredly not approve.
Dr. Wertham frowns on everything. Except, of course, for frowning.
It’s a hole in one!