Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
SOD.078 – Skeletor
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
How did a skeleton ever get so muscular, anyway?
I know, it’s weird. Why is only his head a skeleton while the rest of him is so fleshy? Maybe he’s infected with a very, very, very, very, VERY slow flesh-eating bacteria that just hasn’t worked its way down yet.
The Awesomenicity of this SOD goes to 11.
I don’t know … I always thought Jack Palance looked like a real world Skeletor.
Loving all the Masters of the Universe art Jeff, and Skeletor looks great!!
Well in the new Masters mythos. Keldor who was fatally wounded in battle, was saved by Hordak, who merged him with a demon called Demo man, turning him into Skeletor, the Evil Lord of Destruction. (Just wanted to explain the skull look).
Skeletor was once a man named Keldor, though no familial connection to Randor is ever openly established. Nevertheless, the audio commentary on the first volume of the DVD release of the 2002 series states that Keldor/Skeletor is indeed Randor’s half-brother.
So He-Mans Uncle?
U Can Watch The Transformation Here
Frank Langella is the one true Skeletor…
A great villain wasted on a really stupid cartoon.
Oh Gah! The whiny voice! The blue nipples! NOOOOOOO