Many thanks again to Hammerknight for putting together (by request, mind you, how's that for customer service!) this nifty tutorial on how to make custom jester hats with HeroMachine 3. Click on the image to see it at the original, larger, more legible size.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Nice, Hammerknight. Thanks!
They Should Just Add A Jesters Hat Already lol
@Demented The Clown: I’m with you on that one.
If Jeff was to put everything in HM3 when would the creativity go. That is why HM3 is so much better then the others because you can create.
i still rather have everything lol,it would mean more peices to create from.