Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Iron Man 2: O. M. G.
This entry was posted in Movies and TV. Bookmark the permalink.
That was the sound of my head exploding.
Fan-damn-tastic! Loved the “i-pod” portable armor at the end of the trailer.
I want to watch this film so badly…
I Can Count 7 Ironman Suits In That Trailer Not Including War Machine
At DTC (#3): I don’t think we needed to know that.
Sry Was 6, n You Might Not Needa Know, But I Dont Care. The Ironman Armory, And Batmans Batcave Batman Suits, Always Fascinated Me. 1 Character Many Suits For Many Jobs.
@DTC(3): It’s okay, I’m pretty sure I did to.
Was that Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury? Was that Mickey Rourke as Omega Red? Are they already redisigning Iron Man’s suit? Find out, same Iron Man time, same Iron Man channel!
Samuel L. Jackson does not a Nick Fury make. I’ll still go!