(Image ©1992, Rob Liefeld, and by way of Progressive Ruin.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
John Lithgow was right: Rock and Roll is a corruptive influence! Stop that dancing right this instant, young Kevin Bacon!
Yes and all those biceps and bulging buttocks swinging in the camera undoubtedly had a resonating influence over the young Liefeld mind.
Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying that there was actually a concept behind Youngblood? I always assumed he just published the doodles from his ninth grade biology notebooks.