(From "America's Greatest Comics" number 7, 1943.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“Fear not, son of mine. I’m merely trying to mold this trash can lid to your face so that you can be like mommy and me.”
This is the best way to deter heroes. Make ’em feel really awkward and they’ll stop hitting you.
And does this remind anyone else of the story Captain Carnage (I think that was his name) from Watchmen? the story that Dan tells Laurie about the villain’s only encounter with Rorschach?
My girlfriend says that to me all the time.
Funny, she says the same thing to me, too.
(I kid, of course; she and I are no longer on speaking terms.)
(I’m even more kidding now.)
I’m amazed he’s landing a punch vs. getting caught up in the drapes or getting ambushed by a ninja tank.