(From "Bulletman" number 4, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I can just see the next panel, where Miss Rawbone starts to see all kinds of weird shapes in front of her…
“All the fine ladies are makin’ a fuss,
But I can’t pay attention ‘cuz I’m on that dust!”
I’m interested in what Miss Rawbone would do after she’s all dusted up. Is that a nickname?
Now I need to know what Miss Rawbone looks like. Purely for scientific reasons, you understand.
You made my soda go down the wrong pipe, Jeff. Thanks.
Why the specificity? Did Miss Rawbone generally sniff with something other than nostrils?