(From "Bulletman" number 3, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Spider-Man has the Green Goblin.
Batman has the Joker.
Bulletman has the drapes.
“No cause for alarm, citizens. Bulletman was waylaid by some bourbon last night and can’t find his pants.”
lol, good one Anarchangel! I can definitely see that on a cover blurb.
“Jim’s stuck in the drapes!”
“Oh, God…Not again!”
Has this ever happened to you?
“Looks like he’s in a fight with the drapes!”
Of course it has. All new heroes go through an ‘awkward phase’. Heck, it even happens to old pros like Bulletman, on occasion. Simple blunders like this can ruin your reputation in the eyes of those criminals you want to intimidate.
That’s why you need kingmonkey’s Superhero Etiquette course.
In this 199-point training seminar, I’ll teach you valuable tips and tricks of veteran heros. We’ll also cover some other socially-awkward heroing moments, such as:
-getting caught taking the rear to the batcave with your sidekick!
-Power Girl’s boobs– worth the black eyes?
-villains all wear green and purple– how do you keep their names straight?
-cape keeps getting caught in things!
-accidentally killed a civilian!
-explaining the webbing all over your clothes!
-purple pants– always in style!
Call now to register!
Fighting with the drapes. Sure, let’s go with that.
Looks like it’s “curtains” for our hero!
You guys are hysterical! Danny, I literally lol’ed on your comment, thanks.
Bulletman’s entangled by the Drapes of Wrath.
3 dead after Bulletman becomes new host of ‘Superhuman Home Makeover’.