(From "Master Comics" number 56, 1944.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
In a world full of ninja tanks and people being thrown around by their heads I’m sure that phrase is uttered a lot 🙂
Honestly, this one panel shows some quality writing. Obviously something bizarre just happened and you have the two main characters stare at each other in bemusement and utter “huh?” simultaneously. If it was a sitcom, you’d have the audience rolling in the aisles. It’s the kind of humor that Scrubs excels at. I strive for stuff like this in my webcomic. 🙂
Plus you have to respect their contortionist abilities in getting their hands to project directly from their pectorals. That level of dedication to the craft is, sadly, all too rare.
I do think this one panel pretty much sums up Bulletman, though.
It’s a hilarious one-way comical cruise to Whackytown!
They’re saying it because they’ve realised that they both have hands coming out of their chests 😀
Why are they BOTH wearing lipstick?
What? Huh? whaaaa?
Well, if those two can’t figure it out, then the world is truly doomed.