I have to confess I don't know what a Chibi is, but luckily for you, Hammerknight does! And he's put together this very cool set of recipes for how to make your own with HeroMachine 3. Another masterful job by the Master Chef, thanks HK. Click on any page to see it in a larger, more legible size.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Yay, super deformed anime templates!
I was so hoping you would do a recipe for this! Great job HK!
Another cool recipe. These have been a big help in my creations thank you.
Thanks guys. Chibi is what the Manga book called them. I don’t know much about Anime and Manga but I am trying to learn. If anyone has something they would like to see just let me know.
Hammerknight, you had mentioned at some point possibly making a recipe for smaller sized races such as halflings and dwarfs. Any chance you might be willing to make that? I’d put it to some good use.
@Jake, I can do that, some of it will be close to this recipe, but the head, arms and legs will be different. I’ll try to get it here in a week or two.
Awesome, thanks Hammerknight!
If you need info on manga and anime, just ask me ;D I am supr obsessed and will be willing to offer my fan knowledge to anyone who needs it. My definition of Chibi is basically just a short, super small, deformed character.
This was really helpful. Btw Chibi is short for Child Body. I think the idea is it looks a bit like child proportions. Hope it helps.