(From "Mary Marvel" number 1, 1945.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“That felt like a marvel fist”?!??!?!?!?!?!?
He has been punched so many times by different people that he can actually tell who’s doing the punching????
Given the pose and the dialog, he’s definitely been “getting the Marvel fist” SOMEwhere, that’s for sure.
Jeff this made me want to both laugh and vomit at the same time. Quite an accomplishment. Well done Mr Herbert 🙂
…..you scare me sometimes Jeff.
The bad guy gets it in the end!
Maybe it’s a Mary Marvel fist… Mmmmmm….
CANNOT BE UNSEEN! o_o
Oh that whacky Silver Age~
Also, unless that scrawny guy is the incredible Hulks dad, I don’t think he’d be alive to talk about “getting the Marvel fist”,
judging by the bump on his forehead, I think its safe to say that he was hit from the front. And yet, he only knows who hit him because it felt like a Marvel punch
It must have been Uncle Captain Marvel or Captain Uncle Marvel. Whatever his name is.
@remy: Well, we can’t see his eyes through his lenses, so he probably can’t see through them either.