(From "America's Greatest Comics" number 3, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I know how that feels.
Hey, it’s not The Nothing’s fault that Captain Marvel was having a bad day when they decided to duke it out.
If anything I think that’s a statement of how strong The Nothing really is. 😉
Wasn’t The Nothing the enemy in The Neverending Story?
Well, it must be something because Jerry Seinfeld made a whole show out of Nothing.
Our hero ladies and gentlemen!
Jeez, I wonder what happens when he goes up against Something?
Now you have to think before you answer the question, “What are you doing?”next time.
Logically, that means he is completely beaten by everything.Poor guy.
Is being beaten by nothing better or worse than being saved by zero?