(From "Bulletman" number 16, 1946.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
That’s probably what he said after this panel here.
I knew it. They’re secretly working for the Joker.
Ah, the 40’s. When a thong was a sandel, a fag a cigarette, and a boner a joke…
How you can find so many of these is a tribute to you and a sad commentary on how humor has “evolved.” Love them! Keep ’em comin!
I just finished reading Batman #66 for the first time. What fun that language has changed in so short a time; a veritable mine of inuendo.
Joker’s Prize Boner