(From "Detective Comics" number 482, ©1978, DC Comics, Inc.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Well what king of training is THAT?
Sounds like a bad date I had once.
Wow, the Bat got totally gypped.
Wow! Batman has muscles were us mere mortals do not!
Yah, what’s that one shaped like a hamburger where we have abs called?
I always thought Batman went to Wayne State University.
@Gero: It’s called the meaty muscle!
The same kind that gives you those extra, superfluous, lower chest muscles. 😉
Only two beings have muscles like that and one of them is Chuck Norris.
It’s officially known as the Midlevel Liefeld Ab
It looks like an old man’s face…
It looks like Batman’s chest is trying to swallow his abdomen.
Who’s up for bat-burgers?
His body muscles look like a face. His pecs are the eyes,(with a yellow visor over them) inbetween and below them is a nose with a mustache below that, followed by a mouth, then a chin.