(From "Bulletman" number 10, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
And now for something completely different:
The woman’s a hunchback! It’s really the least you could do, Bulletman.
Huh, I just realized that Bulletman’s initials would be BM. How crappy is that?
Nice work, Danny!
Bulletman might be BM, but Bulletgirl is BG! Hit it boys!
First Doggy killings now this? And They call themselves heroes!
@Niall Mor: Thanks!
“But you hit like a girl. Sure, you have super strength, but you’re just going to slap him silly.”